Are you looking for the best way to create a blog? Good decision! Take a look at any top marketer on the internet and they probably have a blog.
The reason they are successful is not normally because of the company they have chosen, but because they have branded themselves as a leader, and have become the go-to person in their niche. When someone finds them on the internet, they generally want to work with that person.
It’s called attraction marketing.
No matter what your business is, a blog is a powerful tool to help you build your business all over the world. It’s a way to let people know who you are and what you offer.
If you create a blog that brands you in your niche, and that is properly optimized for keywords, you can literally build your business from anywhere in the world.
Here is how it works:
1. You do a little keywords research in your niche to see what people are searching for.
2. You write articles around those keywords that give value to your perfect client. No selling. Just value based information.
3. You put a form on your blog giving something away for free that your perfect client would like.
4. Your perfect client does a google search and you pop up. They find your blog.
5. They fill in the form to get the free item you offer in exchange for their email address.
6. You follow up with more value based information through emails, and they get to know, like, and trust you over time.
7. They become your customer or business partner.
The top marketers on the internet are not doing well because of the company they chose. They are doing well because of how they brand themselves and connect with people.
People want to do business with people they like and who can give them what they need. And amid the noise internet, it’s more important than ever to have a a blog that helps you stand out in your niche.
I’d like to help you create a blog for your business, and help you do it properly.
Grab my free ebook on how to set up a blog (on the form on the right), and I will not only send you the ebook right now, but I will continue to send you value packed emails from time to time, with tips on how to build your blog so that people in your niche actually find you.